At the Tukwila Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle’s Restaurant, kids and families can enjoy a broad range of activities. This Tukwila amusement park south of Seattle offers fun for the whole family. With over a dozen different types of adventures to entertain, along with a wide variety of food choices at the Bullwinkle restaurant as well.
Rides and attractions at the Tukwila Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle Restaurant include:
- Miniature Golf, sporting 36 holes over two courses.
- Go-Karts is a family fun track with a hairpin and banked turns.
- Bumper Boats is the perfect Tukwila family fun challenge where boaters try to stay dry while soaking others.
- Traffic School, fun miniature cars where little ones can learn to drive.
- Batting Cages, featuring eight cages where Tukwila friends and family can practice on softballs or baseballs thrown between 40 and 70 mph.
- XD Theater shows a whole host of 6D movies that create a fun simulated thrill ride. Movie choices range from Pirates Rapids to Safari Adventure.
- Bullwinkle Lanes, with 16 lanes for a Tukwila family to bowl for fun during the day or night. The onsite restaurant also offers wine and beer.
- Drop and Twist, is a fun drop tower ride that rotates 360 degrees while also dropping and bouncing riders on the attraction.
- Lazer Xtreme is a laser tag arena filled with music, fog, and strobe lights where opponents battle to compete for the highest score.
- Bumper Cars is an indoor arena at this Tukwila Bullwinkle center where friends and family bump, battle, and spin during the fun-filled ride.
- Arcade and Redemption Games, Tukwila family fun costing 4-22 points each to play.
- Frog Hopper is a bouncy ride where six children can bounce up and down simultaneously.
- VR Challenge is a 5-minute experience where players can choose multiple games in this immersive experience. All of that is with a vibrating motion floor system to complement the headset.
The menu at Tukwila Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle’s Restaurant ranges from pizzas to group buckets of appetizer favorites like Idaho fries, chicken tenders, and mozzarella sticks. The Bullwinkle-themed restaurant in Tukwila offers extended hours for visitors to host special events such as birthday parties.
Visit our page on Saar’s Super Saver Foods.